Monday, January 5, 2015

YES, Kiptopeke Fishing for Cow stripers is fun, I think . . .

Thought I'd just post photos taken on my boat by Raymond.


Oh, the pain of hefting a striper.


Joy and Bill in a standby position.




Raymond has limited rods in the water while Bill has 6 on the opposite side of the boat.  Hmmm, why did Raymond catch all the fish?


Joy just had to do it!  The oysters were great, the steaks sucked.


Can't get enough photos of Raymond's catch.




Yep, Raymond with another prize.


Joy and Bill waiting for something .  .  .


                                                  Maybe the 2 fingers between the sun and the horizon?


Not sure this is the best part of fishing?  Had to wash my rain jacket after the event.


Oh my gosh, what's this?



No comments:

Post a Comment